High-speed USB-C charging Charge USB-C notebooks including Dell XPS 13 and MacBook Air 2018 at full speed via a 45W USB-C port
Charge 4 devices simultaneously A PowerIQ 3 0 enabled USB-C port pumps out a max 45W output to charge virtually any USB-C device at top speed while 3 USB ports share a total of 20W to provide optimized charging for mobile devices
Ultra-Slim By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN) we’ve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargers—without compromising power
Universal compatibility Anker signature PowerIQ 3 0 technology provides high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device
Total Wattage: 65W
Input: 100 - 240V ~ 2A 50 - 60Hz
PIQ 3.0 (USB-C Port): 5V ⎓ 2.4A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 3A / 20V ⎓ 2.25A
USB-A Port: 5V ⎓ 4A（2.4A Max Per Port)
- This device is not a portable charger or power bank; it must be connected to a wall outlet to use.
- This charger is compatible with Note 10 / Note 10+ / S20 / S20+/ S20 Ultra, but the charging speed may be slower than the original 25W charger.
- Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices with PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging, and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for PowerIQ 3.0 fast charging for your USB-C laptops.
- Only the USB-C port supports fast charging.
- The 3 USB-A ports share 20W. It is not recommended to charge 3 high-powered devices (phones/tablets) simultaneously as doing so could trigger the device's overload protection.
- The included cable is 5 ft long.
Product Dimensions：3.54 x 3.41 x 0.79 inches
Item Weight：4.8 ounces
Item model number：A2045