- Beloved, traditional Catholic prayers
- Original prayers that accurately reflect a youngster's daily concerns and experiences
- A "how to" for offering his or her own prayers
- The basics of the Catholic Faith: the Ten Commandments, Beatitudes, sacraments, corporal and spiritual works of mercy, and more
- An age-appropriate "examination of conscience," and an introduction to the Mass and its major prayers.
The Catholic Prayer Book for Children makes the perfect First Reconciliation of First Communion gift.
This is the keepsake your child will keep.
The prayers, lessons, and truths we never outgrow.
About the Author
Julianne has spent more than a decade as a writer, editor, marketing specialist, and designer at newspapers in Indiana and Colorado. She spends her spare time volunteering at the local art museum, studying to be a personal trainer, and seeing things anew through the eyes of her daughter. A cradle Catholic, Julianne is now eagerly sharing her faith as a volunteer in her parish's religious education program.
Davidson is an award winning watercolorist and illustrator.
Age Range: 9 - 12 years
Grade Level: 4 - 7
Paperback: 64 pages
Publisher: Our Sunday Visitor (March 30, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 5.2 x 7.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 4 ounces