3. 切勿將鑽飾與其他珠寶首飾一起放在抽屜或首飾盒內，因鑽石在摩擦時可能會將 其他珠寶刮傷，同時，鉑金首飾也不宜和黃金首是同時配戴，
1. When doing household chores, please do not let the diamond contact grease or bleach.Grease can affect the luster and bleach
may create spots on the metal.
2. Avoid wearing diamond jewelry when doing heavy work.
Diamonds may be tough and wear-resistant but the grains may be destroyed or damaged due to impacts or other unpredictable factors.
3. Please do not put diamond jewelry and other jewelry in the same drawer or jewelry box. Diamonds may scratch other types of jewelry.
Platinum jewelry may not be worn at the same time with gold jewelry. Gold is softer and subject to damages from scratches.
Gold may also dye on platinum, staining it yellow and the color will be difficult to remove.
4. Diamonds have adhesion with oil grease. Skin lotion, cosmetics and kitchen grease may cause diamonds to lose their luster.
They should be cleaned once a month. Place the platinum jewelry in the solution for about 5 minutes. Use a soft-bristled brush
to gently clean the diamonds. Place the diamonds on a filter and rinse them with clean water. Use a soft cloth to drain the water.
5. Do not wear diamond jewelry when swimming or taking a shower. The oxide bleach in water will corrode the diamond rings.
Chemical reactions may be caused when contacting the cleaning agent, reducing the service life of diamond rings.
6. Please clean and store the diamond rings in a sealed storage when not wearing them to prevent excessive oxidation.