*開啟電腦,利用瀏灠器到 www.bio-well.com 下載應用軟體: Bio-well
*到 www.bio-well.com 網站註冊,啟動 (active)分析功能 ( 按月付費)
a. 新環境 b.氣候變遷c.季節交替d.農曆初一十五
9. 作雲端分析,報告自動下載存檔.10. 最後即可作檢測結果的分析,比對,與列印
Important details related to the new features and advantages of the Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0:
1. Increased functionality and stability: Lower deviation of measurements means higher reproducibility due to new and improved versions of both the motherboard and video camera.
2. Increased image capture rate: At 1 image per second, a “Full Scan” can be completed in 20 seconds.
3. New Calibration process: Calibration of the 2.0 is much faster and more accurate as compared to our 1.0 model.
4. New USB protocol: The Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0 has not glitched, disconnected or frozen during our beta test period working with all 64-bit versions of the Mac OS (10.8 through 10.13) and Windows computers. This new protocol also provides faster data exchange between the 2.0 and the connected computer. *
5. Improved Environment-mode feature: Activity Level of Environment (parameter) can now be calculated with a minimum of only 7 minutes of data (1 image per second), rather than the minimum 35 minutes (1 image per 5 seconds) necessary for Bio-Well 1.0.
6. Manually operated low-noise built-in ventilator: Combined with ventilation holes in the optical tube, this new manual feature makes the Bio-Well GDV Camera 2.0 more resistant to changes in atmospheric parameters and prevents moisture condensation on the inner surface of the glass electrode during long term measurements.
7. Future 2.0-only software feature updates: Due to the technological differences between our 2.0 and 1.0 models, most new features to be released in upcoming versions of the Bio-Well software will only be available for 2.0 users. One such feature, to be released in the coming months, will be automatic analysis of the gas discharge glow structure using an integrated artificial intelligence program which will assist users with defining problematic sectors in captured finger images.