作 者：easton press
出 版 社：easton press
I S B N：
尺 寸：19.4 x 14 cm
The Starry Night … Sunflowers … Irises … and so much more.
A comprehensive study of one of the most famed and tragic figures in art history. The book features The Starry Night, Irises, and all his iconic images reproduced in stunning color, including a complete catalogue of his 871 paintings.
With its premium leather binding, a hubbed spine accented with true 22kt gold, and gilded page ends, this luxurious volume is the state-of-the-art in fine bookmaking.
5 1/2" X 7 5/8", 744pp
- Fully bound in genuine leather.
- 22kt gold deeply inlaid on the “hubbed” spine.
- Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
- Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
- Satin-ribbon page marker.
- Gilded page ends.
- Bound in the USA.
- Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
- Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.